Bella Terra works with you to turn your outdoor spaces into a unified,
balanced environment that you’ll enjoy for years to come.
HIRE BELLA TERRA
LANDSCAPE DESIGN TODAY INTEGRATES A WIDE VARIETY OF ELEMENTS TO ACHIEVE FUNCTIONAL AND BEAUTIFUL SPACES FOR OUTDOOR LIVING..
Professional landscape designers offer a broad range of planning and design services tailored to a spectrum of client needs. By engaging the services of a landscape designer, outstanding design solutions can be developed while avoiding costly mistakes and unnecessary confusion.
LANDSCAPE DESIGN TIPS
Our certified landscape designers are devoted to evaluating the needs and
objectives of each client and bringing those to fruition.
Know what you want
List your requirements or collect pictures of likes and dislikes before your first meeting with a designer.
Consult a Pro
Connect with someone who can help you put together the big picture.
Define your Limits
Discuss your budget early with your designer so they can help you choose materials and create a realistic plan..
Have a plan
Visualize and understand what you’re going to get before you buy. A graphic plan helps you clearly communicate the project to your contractor.
Protect your Investment.
Now that you’ve done all this hard work, make sure you can enjoy it! Good maintenance keeps your investment healthy. Enjoy.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO USING ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
PRACTICES AND PROMOTING SUSTAINABILITY IN
ALL ASPECTS OF OUR BUSINESS.
They are a full service company for almost anything that needs to be done outdoors!
HOW DO WE WORK
We assign you a professional landscape designer who
- Analyzes the property from an architectural, environmental, horticultural and artistic viewpoint and uses these findings to create a Master Plan that is customized for the site.
- Develops site-specific solutions to the problems and opportunities of the site using education, experience, imagination, talent and creativity.
- Provides an artistic eye and gives the outdoor space a form and a sense of style that will be the heart of the design.
- Helps choose the most appropriate design elements, materials, and plants for the site.
- Works within a budget, and provides advice on how the landscape plan might be installed in stages if needed.
- Helps avoid costly mistakes by providing a clear direction in which to proceed.
- Brings a network of industry professionals to help insure the immediate and ongoing success of the project.
- Acts as an independent advocate for the client throughout the process.
SEND US A MESSAGE
Don’t hesitate to ask us a question
P.O. Box 5057
Frisco, TX 75035
Phone : 972.464.1890
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Friday : 8:30-5pm
Saturday – Sunday : Closed